Skip To Main Content

Welcome to Online Registration!

To begin the registration process, you must first determine which link is the most appropriate place for you. Please consider the following:



  • We are a new family that has moved into the district OR
  • We did not end the 2023-2024 school year with any students in our household enrolled in Trigg County Schools 

New Registration



  • We had at least one student enrolled in Trigg County Schools at the end of the 2023-2024 school year, and have no changes  OR
  • We had at least enrolled in Trigg County Schools at the end of the 2023-2024 school year, and need to add an additional student to our household

Family Annual Update 



  • As a non-resident of Trigg County, thank you for choosing to apply to Trigg County Schools. Nonresident students will only be enrolled when they can be assigned to classes where the enrollment is below the allowable maximum. In order for your child(ren) to be considered for “nonresident student status” you must complete the “Nonresident Student Transfer/Registration Form” and submit the following documents for each student requesting enrollment:

    o   Most recent report card or other academic information;

    o   Report of student’s conduct (discipline report);

    o   Statement of student’s attendance;

    o   Current IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable);

    o   Birth certificate; and

    o   Student’s physical examination and immunization records

    Missing or incomplete documents may deny or delay your child’s ability to enroll in Trigg County Schools. Should you have any questions or need any assistance once your child’s application is completed, please contact me at 270-522-6075.


Please return these documents to 202 Main Street Cadiz Ky 42211 or email to 



                                     Non-Resident Contract Students