Cash or Check
You may send cash or check with the student to the cafeteria, bring it by personally, or you may mail it to Trigg County Schools Food Service. If you send a check please write the student’s name on the “for” line. You may send one check for more than one student if you write all their names on the check. If you send cash please remember to place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount of money enclosed.
Please make all checks payable to Trigg County Schools Food Service. If you need to pay any other fees to the schools, please write them a separate check. We cannot cash checks or give back change from a check.
Please note that accounts are for parents’ convenience, THEY ARE NOT designed to be charge accounts. All accounts should have a positive balance at all times.
You may make a payment online using www.MySchoolBucks.com. It is a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
- Safety – Virtually eliminates worries about your child carrying money to school
- Convenience – Make payments when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Control -
- Receive low balance email reminders (set your own limits!)
- Monitor your student’s account balances online
- View your student’s cafeteria purchases
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools in the district
- Flexibility -
- Make payments using your VISA®, Master Card® or Discover® credit/debit card
- Option to have payments made automatically each month
- Receive deposit confirmations sent directly to your email account
Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com will usually arrive at the school by the next morning. You can set your low balance settings to remind when it’s time to add more money, but don’t set it too low.
Getting started is easy! Simply go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register using the "Start Here" link on the right side of the page. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide… simply follow the link included in that email and your registration will be complete. Once you log in, you can add as many students as you'd like by entering each student’s school, their name and date of birth.
MySchoolBucks.com allows you to check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge. A small convenience fee may apply if you make payments to your child’s account, but you will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged.
If you have any questions, you can email Support@myschoolbucks.com.