Skip To Main Content

District News

Nonresident Student Enrollment
Sarah Elliott

If your family does not reside in Trigg County and you would like to enroll your child(ren) in the Trigg County School system, HB 563 allows your family this opportunity.  Nonresident students will only be enrolled when they can be assigned to classes where the enrollment is below the allowable maximum. In order for your child (ren) to be considered for “nonresident student status” you must download and complete the "Nonresident Student Transfer/Registration Form" as well as submit the following documents for each student requesting enrollment:

  • Most recent report card or other academic information;
  • Report of student’s conduct (discipline report);
  • Statement of student’s attendance;
  • Current IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable);
  • Birth certificate; and
  • Student’s physical examination and immunization records

Missing or incomplete documents may deny or delay your child’s ability to enroll in Trigg County Schools. Should you have any questions or need any assistance please contact James R. Mangels, Director of Student Services and Personnel, at 270-522-6075.


Sarah Elliott


  • Harbor Virtual Academy
  • Trigg County High School
  • Trigg County Intermediate School
  • Trigg County Middle School
  • Trigg County Primary
  • Trigg County Public Schools
  • Trigg Tots