Welcome to Online Registration!
*Please read this ENTIRE resource page before beginning the online registration process.
Online Registration is NOT fully supported on mobile devices. We recommend NOT using a mobile device for Online Registration!
Before you begin the Online Registration (OLR) process, please gather the following information and read the directions carefully...
- Household Information - addresses and home phone number
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses Personal parental information needs to be unique. Do not use the same information for multiple people as this will cross information in our communication services. If you do not have two cell phone numbers, assign the number to one person.
- Student Information - demographics and health/medication information
- Three (3) Emergency Contacts – Full Legal Name, date of birth, phone number(s)
- Medical information including provider name and phone number
- You are required to complete each section before moving on to the next section. You may save and come back to the application, but you MUST know the application number. This is located in the top right-hand corner of this page. Write the application number down before beginning the application.
- Click HERE to watch an instructional video - this will open in a new window. After watching the video, minimize the screen to go back to the registration site.
- Required fields are marked with a red *.
- You may exit and return to your application as many times as you need until you feel the information is accurate and you finalize your submission.
- If you have returned to your application after exiting, and a red field is blocking your view of some text, clicking on the red field will remove it from the screen.
- The district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Please use a standard keyboard. The system will not accept special letters or numbers.
- Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as XXX-XXX-XXXX.
- Names must match the birth certificate. Please do NOT use nicknames as first names. There is a field designated for nicknames.
- If you are adding or updating an address and the address you are adding is not available in our system, you will need to contact your school. (Contact information can be found below.)
Students entering school for the first time are required to have all of these documents before their enrollment is complete. If your child is already a Trigg County student, all of these documents may not be required. The document submission links will show as active for every student as documentation requirements vary for new and returning students and by grade level. You do not have to upload a document in order to submit your registration. However, we want anyone who needs to submit documents to be able to use this opportunity for a secure, contactless, document submission.
If you are unsure of what your student needs to submit for this school year, contact your school's guidance office. Please contact your student’s school for assistance or to set up an appointment time to deliver any enrollment documents you do not upload using Online Registration.
- Proof of Residency - a copy of a utility bill or a current lease/deed
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Kentucky Immunization Certificate
- Physical Examination
- Vision and Dental Examination - By January 1st
- Any court documents dealing with custody of your student
School Contact Information
Online Registration Links
Please click HERE if you have an active Infinite Campus Parent Portal account. - If you do not have an active parent portal account but you do have a student enrolled in Trigg County schools, please contact your school via the chart above to get your activation code, if you have forgotten your username, or to reset your password.
*When you log into your portal, on the left-hand side, Click on More > then Online Registration
This link is for NEW families only. If your family is new to our district please click HERE.
You WILL need a valid email. If you already have a child in the Trigg County School district, please DO NOT use this link. If you have a child in school and have another one entering you will have the ability to add them without starting the entire process from the beginning.
* New Families will see this screen to begin their registration process.