Support the mission of Trigg County Public Schools, "Preparing each student for success in his/her pursuits after high school graduation."
- Coordinate programs to assist students in career planning and identification of post-secondary goals.
- Coordinate with school guidance counselors to provide career planning and post-secondary opportunity.
- Assist individual students in development of Individual Learning/Graduation Plans.
- Provide instruction to students and parents in various aspects of career planning and post-secondary opportunities.
- Monitor and coordinate career and post-secondary exploration experiences and provide support as needed.
- Serve as a liaison with post-secondary educational entities.